Applications for 2019 are now open
Red Brick Research, an independent Market Research consultancy, is offering two scholarships each worth £1,500 to students who are always looking for answers. Market Research is a field which finds answers to clients’ questions and as such, we love to meet people with analytical, enquiring minds.
Our scholarship winners will also be offered paid internship opportunities plus the possibility of future employment opportunities, as well as potential support with final year projects or year in industry.
In order to apply for this scholarship you must be
- Currently in Year 13 and intending to start university this coming academic year (2019)
- Living in TN 1 – 22 or ME 15 – 18 postcodes
- You must achieve BBB or above in your A-levels or equivalent in IB
What does the scholarship offer?
There are two scholarships available. Each scholarship winner will receive
- £1,500 in 3 separate instalments - £500 given to you at the start of each academic year, for three years, subject to you continuing on your course
- Paid internship opportunities during the summer holidays with Red Brick Research
- Support with final year project and/or year in industry
- The possibility of future employment on graduation (subject to mutual agreement)
- Applications open 18th February 2019
- Applications close 31st May 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified 1st July 2019
- Shortlisted candidates are required to submit proof of A-level results, confirmation of their university place and home address by 31st August 2019
- Two finalists chosen and notified by 16th September 2019
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants for the Red Brick Research Fresh Perspectives Scholarship agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The promoter of the scholarship is Red Brick Media Group Ltd (t/a Red Brick Research), 1 Mount Ephraim Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1ET
- No other alternatives to the scholarship will be offered and the scholarship is not transferable.
- All applications must be completed and received in full by 31st May 2019. No consideration will be given to applications which do not meet all the conditions set out herein, which are incomplete or invalid, or which are received after the deadline. Red Brick Research accepts no responsibility for applications that are lost, corrupted, damaged or delayed in transit.
- All applications must be received via the online application form at https://www.thescholarshiphub.org.uk/Red-Brick-Research-Fresh-Perspectiv... only one application will be accepted per applicant. If an applicant is found to have submitted more than one application, they will be disqualified.
- In accepting the scholarship, the scholarship winner agrees to take part in any promotional activity to publicise the scholarship, as required by Red Brick Research.
- Winners will be notified by 16th September 2019.
- Scholarship money will be awarded directly to the students in three separate instalments of £500 at the start of each academic year (subject to continuing academic success) for 3 years. The money can be used however the student chooses.
- The Scholarship finalists will be judged on a discretionary basis based on the merit of each application, by the selection committee. The decision of the selection committee regarding each application shall be final and there is no appeal against this decision.
- Scholarship winners may be offered paid internship opportunities during the course of their degree at Red Brick Research but this does not constitute an offer of employment upon graduation, nor is there an obligation on the winner to accept such an offer.
- Any winner found to have supplied incorrect or misleading information in their application at any time after the award will be liable to immediately repay any and all awards.
- This scholarship opportunity is not open to employees or the immediate family of employees of Red Brick Media Group Ltd (t/a Red Brick Research).