The term 'The Scholarship Hub' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 8905258, registered in Cardiff. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, articles and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without our permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users. We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
- When you register as a user on the website, the personal data you provide us is stored by Digital Ocean in London. We may process your personal data for purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
- When you register as a user on the website, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving our newsletters.
- We use Constant Contact for our email newsletters. Constant Contact is based outside the EEA, and stores your data in the USA and is certified under the EU-US and Swiss Privacy Shield frameworks. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
- We will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell us not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of our emails. You always have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive communications from us any more, then you can unsubscribe at the bottom of any communication we send.
- We may still contact you, from time to time with information relevant to the management of your account with us and provision of any services. If you wish your data to be removed completely from all our records, please contact us.
- We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated or you would like it to be deleted.
- Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in line with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- We sometimes use affiliated links which may result in a payment to us following a visitor taking action (such as a purchase or registration) on an external website. Affiliate tracking cookies are not set by us, but by the affiliate partners we link to (third party website) to simply allow them to see if their customers have come to their site through ours, which can result in us receiving a credit or benefit.